Facts and Figures
Apexium Financial LP (“Apexium Financial”) offers comprehensive financial planning, investment advisory, insurance and risk management services to high net worth individuals, their families and corporate clients. Our team of highly trained professionals have advanced certifications and degrees, including the CFP®, CFA, CIMA®, CPWA®, CPA, PFS and J.D., representing an extensive level of education and experience.
We carefully design strategies and solutions to meet our clients’ objectives – such as long-term capital growth, retirement planning, asset protection, or minimizing taxes – and then work closely with some of the nation’s most prestigious financial and investment firms, attorneys, accountants, and other advisors, to execute the plan. Additionally, our team is constantly searching for innovative strategies and cutting-edge products that are generally unavailable to most consumers.
Apexium Financial was created in 2016 from the combination of two independent and nationally recognized firms: Citrin Cooperman Wealth Management LP, ranked 72nd in December 2015, in Financial Planning Magazine’s list of the nation’s Top 150 Registered Investment Advisor firms out of 59,422 firms and Capstone Wealth Management LLC, recognized in January 2016 as one of the Top 10 Advisors in New York City by AdvisoryHQ. Apexium Financial is affiliated with Citrin Cooperman & Company, an accounting firm founded in 1979 with over 200 partners and $250 million in annual revenue.
Our clients are located throughout the United States and internationally. We are headquartered in New York, with additional offices in Philadelphia, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maryland, New Jersey and Rhode Island.
Apexium Financial LP has strategic relationships with several leading financial organizations.
They provide uncompromising asset safety, trust administration and tax advice.
- Formed in 2016 through joint venture of Capstone Wealth Management, LLC (established in 2003) and Citrin Cooperman Wealth Management, LLC (established 1997).
- Independent, Fee-Based Investment Management.
- Expertise in Investments, Insurance, Estate Planning, Retirement, and Financial Planning.
- Affiliated with the accounting firm Citrin Cooperman, which was formed in 1979 and has over 200 tax partners, 1000 employees and $280 Million in annual revenue.
- $2 Billion of Assets Under Advisement within Citrin Cooperman affiliated registered investment advisors.
- Recognized in January 2016 as one of the Top 10 Advisors in New York City (Advisory HQ).
- Ranked 72nd in Financial Planning Magazine’s list of the nation’s Top Registered Investment Advisors (2015).
- Headquarters in New York City with additional offices in Philadelphia PA, White Plains NY, Livingston NJ, Norwalk CT, Bethesda MD, Plainview NY, Braintree MA, and Providence RI.